IMPORTANT NOTE: (Please note online registrations closes on 10 June 2019, Monday night 22:00 (Turkey time). Please register at our registration desk at the first day of the Festival & Championship on 12 June 2019 after this due date)
1) The participant is responsible for ALL COSTS incurred during registration and refunds/cancellations (including bank commissions/fees). The payments must be finalisedfinalized within 5 working days after the registration.
Note: Registrations will not be fully completed and confirmed until the participant has paid all the necessary participation fee & other fees. Registrations will be finalisedfinalized on receipt of full payment.
3) Refund Policy:
4) The participant is responsible for fulfilling all conditions (i.e.: visa requirements, health issues, government & other permission etc.), which are necessary to attend to Istanbul Tango Fiesta. The organisationorganization team will not be responsible for any loss or damages (i.e.: missed flights/classes etc.), due to unfulfilled conditions.
5) Istanbul Tango Fiesta reserves the right to amend or/and cancel any part of the organisationorganization without prior notice.
6) Any bank fees charged by the Bank in Turkey (or the sending Bank) must be paid by the participant.
7) Participants that will attend Istanbul Tango Fiesta with their partners must register separately.
8) Visitors are not allowed to attend the classes. Only the organisationorganization team and registered & paid participants are allowed to attend the respective classes.
9) No video recordings are allowed during the classes, exhibitions and/or championship, without the permission of the organisationorganisation team.
10) Registration is possible only through the registration form. We don't accept registrations through email and/or Facebook. If you encounter with any problems, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) Confirmation to participate is strictly personal and therefore cannot be transferred to another person
12) A participant must have reached the minimum age specified by the Organizer for a specific Event on the day of the Event in question (for the event this is 18).
13) For reasons of force majeure if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service. The Organizer can decide to cancel the Event at short notice. If the Event is cancelled because of force majeure no new date will be set; the next Event will take place a year later. In this case no entry fees and additional orders will be refunded to the Participant.
14) Participation is at the Participant’s own risk. The Organiser is not liable for any damages, by whatever name, suffered by a Participant as a result of the participation.
15) The Participant must have adequate insurance cover against any damages he/she or a surviving family member may suffer as a result of his death, injury or illness, caused by his participation in the Event.
16) The Participant declares that he/she is aware of the fact that participation requires good physical and mental health and declares that he/she meets this requirement and that he/she has adequately prepared for the Event through training and other means. The Organiser strongly advise the Participant to undergo a medical examination in relation to participating in the Event.
17) The Participant grants the Organiser the right to publish pictures and image material etc., recorded during or around the time of the Event, in which the Participant is visible.
18) The Organiser will save personal data provided by the Participant in a database. By participating in an Event a Participant grants the Organiser permission to use the personal data to send information to the Participant and (provided the Participant has given permission for this on the registration form) to provide personal data to third parties for the purpose of sending information to the Participant. By entering into the Agreement the Participant grants the Organizer permission to publish his/her name, for instance by means of publication in newspapers and via the Internet.
20) Participant's that are registiring for the Preliminary for Tango BA Mundial De Tango should read these terms and conditions with the rules that are specific for the Championship. Rules of the championship can be found at TANGO BA MUNDIAL DE BAILE RULES.